- Cleveland Bone Rongeur
- Length 13.5 cm
- Sharp Tips Granting Smooth Cutting Action
- Used For Dental, E.N.T, Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery Operating
- Made in Pakistan
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Quality Reusable Instruments
- Certification: ISO & CE Mark Certified Approved
- Finishing: Mirror/Polish Finishing, Satin Finishing, Water Sand Blast, Gold, Titanium & Black Coating.
The Cleveland Bone Rongeur offers a broad range of surgical benefits. These benefits come in handy during E.N.T, Dental and Orthopedic procedures. This Rongeur is particularly well suited for procedures such as craniotomies that require increased access to brain tissue through the cranial bone or other cranial procedures. Additionally this Rongeur is available in three different profiles: straight, curved or rat tooth making it suitable for use in a variety of surgical scenarios and surgeon preferences.