- Virchow Skull Breaker
- Length 7.5 cm
- T-Shaped Grip Handle Optimizes Balance And Control
- Used For Post Mortem & Orthopedic Surgery Operating
- Made in Pakistan
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Quality Reusable Instruments
- Certification: ISO & CE Mark Certified Approved
- Finishing: Mirror/Polish Finishing, Satin Finishing, Water Sand Blast, Gold, Titanium & Black Coating.
Virchow Skull Breakers assist doctors to perform brain surgeries by removing pieces of skull bones. Surgeons separate the bones of the skull after cutting them with bone saws. This is important to provide proper exposure and reduce medical errors. The surgeon grasps the handle and places the blade under the bony segment. Then, using the handle as a lever, they lift the blade to separate the cranial bone above it. Therefore, we designed the handle with a T-like shape to enhance your grip and dexterity. Moreover, it has a straight and flat profile to increase your comfort and prevent hand slips. We made the blade narrow to focus the pressure on a small area of the skull. This ensures an easier bone separation. The slender neck allows you to see the working tip directly to prevent accidental slips and slides.