- Mead Bone Rongeur
- Length 16.5 cm Flat
- Sharp Tips Granting Smooth Cutting Action
- Used For Dental, E.N.T, Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery Operating
- Made in Pakistan
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Quality Reusable Instruments
- Certification: ISO & CE Mark Certified Approved
- Finishing: Mirror/Polish Finishing, Satin Finishing, Water Sand Blast, Gold, Titanium & Black Coating.
It can be used to do tings like clip bone into smaller fragments or to chip or gnaw away at a particular areas of bone in repair of fractures or simply in increasing access to the surgical field. This instrument features jaws that are 5.0 mm wide and are curved which makes it better suited to mirror the contours of certain areas of the body. In addition, the Rongeur features a Pliers style handle with a smooth outer surface. Also, the handle has a spring mechanism that helps in avoiding finger strain.