- Jansen Bone Rongeur
- Length 18 cm Straight
- Smooth Spring Mechanism for Closing the Jaws with Ease.
- Ergonomic Plier Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
- Made in Pakistan
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Quality Reusable Instruments
- Certification: ISO & CE Mark Certified Approved
- Finishing: Mirror/Polish Finishing, Satin Finishing, Water Sand Blast, Gold, Titanium & Black Coating.
The Jansen Bone Rongeur offers a wide array of Surgical benefits for surgeons in multiple areas. These benefits are important for cutting the small bones and other hard tissue portions. For this purpose, the instrument comes with a pair of jaws with sharp-edged opposing surfaces. Moreover, the jaws come in straight and curved patterns, which Surgeons can pick according to the Surgical scenario. In addition, the Rongeur features a pliers style handle with horizontal serrations on its surface. Also, the handle has a spring mechanism that helps in minimizing fatigue.